{charmed earth}

The Lifestyle blog of Katie Storms.: something simple, something sweet, something styled.

06 November 2012

{something pretty simple} three minute make up


One of my favorite parts of the morning--the part that drags me out of bed on Mondays--is getting ready: brushing my teeth, styling my hair, and painting on my make up. But on weekend mornings, I really don't feel like doing the whole routine {which is really only around 10 minutes}. It was also a life saver when Penelope was first born, and three minutes was all I could spare to make myself feel good.

My quick fixes include a tinted moisturizer, which acts as a concealer and foundation; eyeliner, which I can't live without; a sheer mineral eye shadow; blush; and a touch of mascara and lipgloss.

This routine seriously takes me less than three minutes. My favorite products are the Sonia Kashuk moisturizer from Target, which is $15, but lasts forever; Nars blush in Love Joy from Sephora, which is somewhat expensive, but it lasts me for the year, and I wear it almost daily; Bare Minerals intense black eyeliner; Bare Minerals mineral eye shadow in nude beach; Mary Kay lip gloss or Revlon lip gloss in pink afterglow; Fresh mascara; a Bare Minerals blush brush; and a Sonia Kashuk eye shadow brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment